——-Shiki Eiki Yamaxanadu——-
- One of the Yamas, or Judges of the Dead. A goddess of high reguard, and is in charge of the afterlife in Gensokyo. The most powerful person in Gensokyo, as even the boundary youkai has shown unwillingness to face her, despite being practically a goddess herself.
- The Yamas were originally in charge of the hell Parsee resides in, so even though they abandoned it, Parsee is still inclined to listen to Eiki.
- A former boss of sorts, or perhaps even still Parsee’s boss.
- One of the four Devas, who are highly reguarded in oni culture. Due to the fact that oni can’t lie, Yuugi is the only person whom she feels that she can really trust, besides Satori.
- Yuugi’s overall personality infuriates her and comforts her at the same time. She will absolutely not accept the fact that others know she’s comfortable around her.
— scornedsatori (AU)
- Due to Satori being the mistress of the underground, she answers to Satori and Satori alone. Parsee isn’t sure how much she can trust her, since she is, well, a satori, but trusts her enough to follow orders.
- AU - A vengeful Satori, who appears to be able to stand Parsee’s company, however also appears to be a lovely little source of envy for Parsee. And she apparently accepts this?
- Satori’s little sister. Depends on the situation, but gets along with her alright, as long as the little satori doesn’t embarrass her.
——-Rin “Orin” Kaenbyou——-
- a native resident of the underground, one of Satori’s pets. Free bridge passage, due to her job.
- Hell raven, another native resident of the underground, and one of Satori’s pets. Who seems to have been granted the power of nuclear fusion. One of the many reasons Parsee has to keep people out of Hell.
- A spider youkai who’s rather popular amungst the Underground. Has medical knowledge due to her powers, so she is the go-to girl for injuries which need medical attention. Parsee’s a bit jealous of her.
— banditkisume (AU)
- AU! Seems to be an underground bandit.
- To put a very long story short, this particular wicked hermit is the whole god damn reason Parsee’s a hashihime in the first place*.
- Parsee wants to throw her off a cliff.
- They’re apparently shippable.
*Not series canon, just interconnecting headcanons. If not a pure headcanon for the blog, then it is it’s own AU.
- The goddess of curses and misfortune. They shared a stage together in Double Spoiler, an odd stage pairing no?
- Wonder how they know each other.
——-Parsee (Multiverse- Troll)——-
Another Parsee, from the multiverse, who claims she’s a troll. Has a foul mouth, and seems to be the opposite of herself. She’s unsure what to make of her.
- An extremely clingy ice fairy, claims to be her friend. Gets on Parsee’s nerves. A lot.
- She does seem to be very naive, though. Maybe she’ll get over it with age?
- Nice enough magician, plenty to be jealous over.
- Seems to keep to herself, her house is a good place to hide when it’s undesirable to be around.
- Feather duster/target practice. One of Koishi’s pets?
- One of the Oni from the Old Hell. Seems to be a Mafia child. Currently helping her get out of the Underground.
- Another hell raven. This one can’t change form. Likes bread crumbs.
- An extremely comfortable chair.
- A being from the corner of the abyss.
- A villianess from Jump City, of the DC universe. Currently, she seems to be a source of envy for Parsee, and one of her only contacts on the Outside, whether the human magician likes it or not. Tend to argue whenever they meet.